QMENTA client API documentation¶
This is the API client library to interact with the QMENTA platform. This implementation doesn’t intend to fully support all of the possibilities offered by the platform, and is provided only as a solution to automate tasks. Please remember that This is work in progress. API design will change and it is not stable by any meaning.
You can install the library using PyPI, check Installation
Suggestions and requests are welcomed at email@example.com.
- 1. Login to your account
- 2.a Create a project
- 2.b Get an already existing project
- 3. Create a Subject
- 4. Get an existing subject
- 5. Check the metadata from a subject
- 6. Add new parameters to a project
- 7. Modify the value of a parameter for a given subject
- 6. Upload data
- 7. Start an analysis
- 8. Upload a result
- API Reference